Explore Career Opportunities
With over 200 employees, we realize that recognizing and developing talented builders makes us all more successful.
With a forward focus, we offer what many companies cannot – a company to build a career, not just another job.
We look forward to working with you!
We enjoy the challenge of construction, and the tough-minded individuals who choose to join our team know they will have an opportunity to expand their career and further their knowledge. Through a pointed effort to promote from within, there is a high level of respect for the talents of each member of the team as most of our managers filled these same roles not so long ago. Our investment in our employees doesn’t stop with our 401K plan, healthcare, dental or vision plans, generous vacation policy or life insurance, but extends into opportunities to build a future.
We Want To Hear From You
WE’RE HIRING FOR THESE POSITIONS
Our employees have pride in what they construct and want to be able to tell their kids, “I built that!”
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
Drivers with Class A or B CDL license to operate large vehicles.
- Coordinate construction of a project, including its organization, planning, and scheduling
- Oversee projects with onsite subcontractors, contact daily/weekly
- Develop project schedule in conjunction with superintendent to ensure project stays on schedule
- Assist delivery scheduling from shop and outside sources daily/weekly
- Meet with owners and professionals as required
- Work with subcontractors to maintain job schedule
- Maintain daily reports and associated paper work on a daily basis
- Keep detailed records concerning delays due to slow return of requested information from professionals, owners, and subcontractors
- Review job sites for cleanliness and assist safety director to insure a safe work place
- Calculate material if needed on the job in advance to minimize down time
- Coordinate with superintendent and order material from vendors and subcontractors as need on a weekly basis
- Should be familiar with Microsoft
- Work with State and local inspectors to insure work is performed according to permit drawings
- Work with accounting to prepare regular billings