Vertical Earth is looking for a passionate candidate to join us as a survey CAD Technician.
The candidate will be responsible for creating CAD designs for our project management and field teams and should have analytical and communication skills, knowledge of engineering principles, and the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Understand construction plans.
- Create high-quality designs using technical drawings.
- Use CAD to create 2D and 3D design plans.
- Offer technical assistance.
- Provide technical details to the team for layouts.
- Perform complex calculations.
- Ensure the drawings adhere to all the rules, regulations, and standards.
- Define problems and find flexible solutions.
- Conduct site visits.
- Produce documents.
- Redesign design plans as needed.
- Ability to explain designs.
- Comply with rules and regulations of health and safety protocols.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in the construction industry.
- Minimum of a High school diploma with experience in design and technology.
- 0-2 years of work experience as a CAD Technician or a related job position in the construction industry.
- Extensive knowledge of various engineering principles and practices.
- Good knowledge and understanding of construction.
- Exceptional math abilities.
- Reasoning thinking skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines of the project.